Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where we went: Candy Fair 2011

September 24 is the big, fab day! Hooray to Candy Mag's 6th fair! I know every single candy girl awaits this most-exciting event:) Of course, I couldn't bear not to attend this. T'was really fuuuun. Rubbed elbows with the hottest guys on town and OH-MY-GOSH! Saw my favorite "fasyon" bloggers Mr. David Guison, Ms. Lissa Kahayon and Ms. Camille Co. I almost died after meeting them hehe of course I'm joking:) Really good that I had a photo with them and had my mag signed by the pretty Camille Co.

Some pics from the fair:

I'm with my friend, Sheila:)

Another Certified Candy Girl, Mia:)

He's cute, right? :")

Strawberry flavored Mochi Ice-cream:)

Sheila:)

top: Topshop | shorts: Bazaar | Belt: YRYS | shoes: Bazaar 

Mia:)

I was like "Omg you're so pretttttttttty Ms. Camille" :")

Nail art! Loev love:)

Awkward pose ever! hehe Love this pic though! ~with Ms. Lissa and Mr. David

Mia with Mr. David and Ms. Lissa





xx, 
colin

2 comments:

  1. it look so cool :)

    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Followed you already, Sweetie:)


    xx,
    colin

    ReplyDelete