Friday, December 23, 2011

I love Christmas:)

There's something about this Yuletide season that makes me feel giddy inside. Reunions, Christmas Party, re-connecting w/ old pals, shopping for presents, seeing the recipient's faces light up when they open the gift, and even receiving your own are some of the few things that make me oh-so blissful during the holidays.

Lovely things that are making me happy this season: 

 Class Party: 

Gifts I personally wrapped for friends and relatives:

Great fitting sweater from F21:

Fruits~ It's our family's tradition never to forget to buy lots of fruits during Christmas and New Year:) They're that healthy eaters:3 (apple and orange my top picks)

Hope everyone will have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! God bless us all!

xx, 
colin


No comments:

Post a Comment