Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PsyCHRISTMAS PARTY

Last December 12 we had our class part at Shakey's. T'was awesome of course! Played a lot of fun games and had a lot of picture takings~ lovely way to jump start Christmas:)
I really love my section. I mean all  my classmates. They are all significant to me. I shared my piece of sorrow, happiness, failure, achievement with them. I hope that for the remaining years that'll be together, happiness and unity will reign among us. God bless us all!

 Ze boys

 Busy me~

 Coool game. We're close to winning but oh my fuuudgeeee





 My lovely loser team:)

 Power rangers!

Talking about colors



Lovely people! Looking forward to our next Christmas Party:)


*photo grabbed from my gorg classmates, Camille, Jochebed and Zyron.
xx, 
colin

4 comments:

  1. looks like a fun-filled event! :)

    please join my giveaway http://iamcertified.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-blog-give-away.html

    xo,
    i am certified

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi colin! thanks for dropping by my humble blog!

    am following you back ;)

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! New follower here. :">

    ReplyDelete