Tuesday, August 14, 2012

July Photo diary

July has been extra-special and I feel so blessed. Crazy adventures, happiness, good vibes, milk tea hang-outs, random movie dates, laughs w friends. Too many good things just happened for this month and I'm with high-hopes that August would be as fun or better yet would be way cooler than July! August is my birthday month(just a trivia hehe!)   Now August, August will be a different story. I hope I am mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for anything life will throw at me this coming month. Bring it on.

Take a peek of different snapshots I got for this month:

Bataan bound.
Haven't seen these very awesome cousins for almost half a decade. Spent the whole weekend with them. Endless stories and happy bondings. Happy vibes! 

Book of the month. 
Looking forward to learnings about life, love, relationship and His words.  

  Went to mall, spotted this mustard heart-printed cardigan & cute cozy top. Minutes ago, I caught myself at the cashier  almost already done purchasing these stuffs! haha I'm a sucker of anything heart-printed, just for you to know! :DD

The hanging bridge inside Caleruega. Nothing too special 'bout this bridge, just like to take a photo of it:DD (PhotoG wannabe spirit comes alive again! haha)

So this is "the" guy. He's vain like that, putting face mask every night before hitting the sack. Now I'm confused why I like him HAHAHA kidding:DD So the story behind this photo is... On a random day, I gave him a pack of facial mask to relax his pimple-full(omg sorry for the term) face but it turned out I just made his pimple problem worse because he told me that after he used the mask he gained another pimple-colony (i'm exaggerating in this part haha, he just had another one:DD) -________________-

The first time my eyes laid on this cupcake necklace I instantly fell in-love with it. Had to buy it right away.

The Chapel
Hands down. Very nice chapel. Perfect for exchanging wedding vows.


I've been dreaming of visiting Caleruega ever since high school and I thank God for His kindness cause He paved the way for me to be able to set my feet on the grounds of one of the places in my "visit-these-places-before-I-die list!" Caleruega-checked!:D And could you guess what made that day 100x special? I was with the guy my heart desires:')) Dream come trueee. Perfect place w the closest  person to your heart. Couldn't ask for more!!  I love Caleruega but I love more the guy who's with me in the photo above. (insert kilig face here) hehe 


Weird plant
Sorry but I don't know what's this plant. Was just amazed by it's uniqueness so I wasn't able to resist the urge to take a one "click" to it.

Random milk tea day with Nikki.
Why captioned the photo with that word? simply because we excel in everything we do! hahaha kidding:DD

Sweet scribbles actually:') 
Attached to his morning treats are these hand-written messages.
Sweet guy, very lucky me!

I like taking shots of my feet and I don't kno why and I don't have time to figure out why so moving on.... I'm currently into this pair of orange flats. So comfy and the color's very refreshing to my eyes. Orange and tan is a perfect color combo!:D

Photo via Clarissa! haha 
That was the day when we watched one of  Cinemalaya's entry, "Oros" at TriNoma. We were with my bully high school best friends:)

Braved the streets of Chinatown with two of the most awesome people I know. Love them both to bits.


DAPT - Draw A Person Test - Mini Me

Our class photo during our Org's Assembly last July14. Been with these awesome people for almost four years now. Great minds, young souls. Good luck to us to our future endeavors.



Do you have any August wishes? :)

xx,
colin





5 comments:

  1. your related with cj pala?
    taga lamao din kasi sya :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we are cousins:)) Hmm, so how did u know him?

    *new follower here btway:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the way that you made short captions of each picture! :) its sweet and simple :)

    http://sheenafiel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Sheena:) Good to hear that you like my short captions! hehe thanks for dropping by my humble blog.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete