Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We're like Blair and Serena. We're bestfriends! ♥

It's a very warm Tuesday morning. I couldn't stand staying all-day in our house so I texted my best friend/cousin Nin Costales to come over with me to look for a hot pair of clogs. We went to Glorietta since it has an easy access going to other fashion havens such as SM Makati, Landmark and Greenbelt. We walked for hours but we couldn't find the pair I want:| So to ease the loneliness, tiredness and disappointment we've been feeling, we decided to take photos instead. One great pose with a very blissful smile will never fail to brighten my day:)

 Nin and I ♥




blazer: Red Head | tank: Forever 21 | shorts: Thrifted |  loafers: Artwork | bag: Vintage







 Isn't she lovely?♥












 Hi Mr. Egg:)









Too late Easter Egg Pose:| Hello, Mr. Eggggg:)




Oh heaven! Tastes so yummy!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment