Tuesday, May 31, 2011

UNITED AND IGNITED FOR GOD

The event I was thrilled about to attend for weeks, finally set forth last Thursday! Hello, Lord! Hello, Ignite! So May26 was the B I G DAY! Cuneta Astrodome was filled with people, mostly students who went all the way from different parts of the country to attend this event. We're the young generation yearning for God's uncompelling love. We seek for joy, truth and life and we believe through Ignite our souls will gonna be lifted high to our dear Creator. Arise generation, no longer forsaken. Arise! Arise!

Every opening number was a bang and the worship part was really great! I'm not as singer but I sang at the top of my lungs, I belted all those high tones and no doubt I sang like a pro for Him! Hearing your fellow students singing praises for Him, various schools we're united as one, and seeing those tons of students looking thirsty for God's words feels like heaven.  I am very thankful that I was able to attend Ignite. This 3-day event was indeed a life changing event. It's a MUST event for all the youths to attend. Not only for Christians, but for all the religions out there. We believe in only one God, anyway. The testimonials, inspiring words and stories of the speakers we're all strong! Through those, they helped me fully understand the greatness and goodness of our dear Lord. One thing that will never leave my mind is the thought that no matter how dark or grave the thing we're experiencing at the moment God is still God and He'll remain forever good on us, His beloved people.

2 days had passed since Ignite's last day but I'm still feeling the heat of emotions and the euphoric feeling I felt from it. This 3-day event surely left me a very holy hang-over feeling.  This is the highlight of my summer vacation. I'm looking forward to the next Ignite on 2013. We'll be counting quite many months before finally meeting again to give praises to the Lord! And I'm praying and hoping that the number of delegates will be way more than the 7,OOO students who attended this year. See you!:)

WE LOVE YOU, LORD!

DAY1
 Clariz and I


   
On me:
top: Next | pants: Bazaar 
Hello, clogs! ~LeDonne

Oh my ring:| Sad that I lost it:(


 We're bestfriends:-)

 Our Ignite IDs

Day2
 During the break, we ate @ MOA

 The bay looks gloomy:|

On me:
top: Vintage | bottom: Redhead | belt: YRYS | shoes: Bazaar | bag: EGG 
Hello, Silver shoes :-)

 Clariz:)

DAY3
Photo together inside the taxi AGAIN:)))

 Z, Divi, Hanna and I (my awesome college friends)

 We're so happy to see Andrea:)

 Look how massive the crowd was.

 Hello:)

YAY! GO CEU:))))

Different schools attended and supported Ignite.


T'was shocking! :-))


 On me:
cover up: Redhead | inner top: Bayo | shorts: Surplus shop | shoes: Bazaar | bag: EGG

 Ada Mandapat, Mark Asinas(my cousin), Clariz and I (My elementary friends)

Clariz, Ada and I

 Clariz, Z, Divi, Nikki, Hanna and I





For more photos check out my facebook account:
 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.230494683633113.79621.100000177505101

No comments:

Post a Comment